28. When you randomly talk in the voices of the characters of Middle-earth.
29. When you freak out and think its the best thing ever when scenes in other movies/tv shows mirror a scene in LOTR or Hobbit. (Like yesterday when I watched the end of the last episode of Sherlock season 3 and when seeing Sherlock and John parting I couldn't help but think of Frodo and Sam at the Grey Havens)
30. When a character in a different movie who played a character in LOTR says something that movie that could sound like it was from LOTR and you can't help but be proud that, that experience changed their life. (For instance when Orlando Bloom (Played Legolas in LOTR and in the last 2 Hobbit movies) as Will Turner (POTC) says 'There is still hope if there is one fool left to fight for it' sounds strangely like Gandalf's quote in ROTK: 'There was never much hope, just a fool's hope.')
32. When you randomly start singing 'They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard' (Had it yesterday!)
33. When, when you're thinking of a tree house you want it to look like a building in Lothlorien or Mirkwood (Greenwood).
34. When you stay up late in debate with yourself or a friend on a Middle-earth topic.
Sorry, ran out of Ideas....I'm sure there are more ways than 34...if any of you have ideas, please comment them. Although I think 34 reasons is quite a bit. I hope you've enjoyed reading my ramblings! Well another post series will come soon hopefully. And give your ideas! I'd love to hear them. Farewell now, Blessings!