2. Don't freak out if a shriveled hand pops out of your toilet. Just give it some paper and you'll be fine. And it might give you a piece of a heart back in return!
3. When you go into someone's house and if they have any pots or jars of any kind...start breaking them open!!! You never know what kind of Rupees you'll find inside.
4. ALWAYS cut long grass with your sword. There are all sorts of goodies in the grass! From rupees to hearts, and even some arrows and bombs.
5. If a glowing ball of light suddenly wakes you up one morning...listen to her. She probably has something important to tell you.
6. Don't run away from the mailman. He's simply running towards you a a speedy pace to deliver your letters to you. And so again: Do not flee.
7. If you see the moon closer to the earth than usual with a scary face, beware. You might only have three days left before it crushes town.
8. If you're in a hurry to get somewhere and your car isn't working, play Epona's song on whatever instrument you might have on-hand She'll show up within five seconds to carry you to wherever you need to go.
9. If someone gives you a mask, keep it and try it on! It could hold mysterious properties to either effect you or the people around you. Don't worry, you can take it off at anytime.
10. If you have a glowing yellow triangle on your left hand, it's probably best to seek out the nearest mysterious forest or castle. You're meant for great things.
So there you have it! Tips to remember if you ever have the chance to use them. If there is an Hyrulain tip I didn't put here, ask me about it in the comments! And good luck! You may be the hero Hyrule has been waiting for!